[Coin-discuss] using COIN-OR

Mathieu Balez mathieu.balez at syllogix.ca
Tue Jul 5 12:06:41 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am investigating the possibility of using COIN-OR libraries in future
small-scale optimization projects.  We are are not linux-types here in our
small shop and will thus likely need to compile the code under Windows.  I
notice that, at least for the CLP, it has been tested to compile under
Microsoft Visual C++ 6.  Does anyone know if this (& other libraries) have
been tested, or successfully compiled, in MS Visual C++ .NET?

Many thanks,

Mat Balez

Mathieu Balez B.Sc.Eng., M.Sc.

Vice-President

Syllogix Inc. -- Management Science Consulting

100 Alexis-Nihon Blvd, Suite 591, Montreal, QC  H4M 2P1

514.343.3883 x3 / 1.877.343.3883

mathieu.balez at syllogix.ca

 <outbind://6/www.syllogix.ca> www.syllogix.ca