[Coin-discuss] Symphony's matching problem infeasible

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Fri Jan 14 15:30:32 EST 2005

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005, Ted Ralphs wrote:

> > I tried to solve sample.mat with the match executable.
> > I was told, obviously incorrectly, that it was infeasible.
>
> Are you still having trouble with this? I checked it and it seems to
> work for me with the latest CVS version of all packages. Maybe try to do
> a "make clean" and "make" from scratch. That's always a good thing to
> try when things are going wrong.

I did a cvs update from the SYMPHONY directory.
"make clean" and "make" give me the following error message:
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/disk2/people/hennebry/cointop/COIN/SYMPHONY/GMPL/objects.LINUX/glpmpl1.o', needed by `/disk2/people/hennebry/cointop/COIN/SYMPHONY/lib.LINUX/OSI_GLPK/libsym.a'.  Stop.
make: *** [all] Error 2

Oops.

--
Mike   hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Our gods are dead.  Ancient Klingon warriors slew them