[Coin-discuss] Compiling Osi with gcc 2.95.3

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Wed Feb 23 13:59:00 EST 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Ted Ralphs wrote:

> For now, I took John's suggestion and just added #if __GNUC != 2 around
> the "using" declarations and Osi now compiles fine with gcc 2.95. I
> suppose this isn't the most elegant solution, so if anyone has a better
> suggestion, let me know.

OsiColCut.hpp:
class OsiCut {
    inline virtual bool operator==(const OsiColCut& rhs) const;
    inline virtual bool operator==(const OsiCut& rhs) const
        { return OsiCut::operator==(rhs); }
}

Any decent optimizer shoud elide the extra function call.

--
Mike   hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Our gods are dead.  Ancient Klingon warriors slew them