[Coin-discuss] COIN-OR Foundation Receives Tax-Exempt Designation

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Fri Dec 30 11:19:51 EST 2005

(Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies.)

The board of directors of the COIN-OR Foundation is pleased to
announce that the IRS has designated the foundation as a public
charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the tax code.  What does this
mean?

      Your monetary contributions to COIN-OR are DEDUCTIBLE
      on your US income tax return!

So if you are looking for a last-minute opportunity to make a
tax-deductible gift, we hope you will consider making a donation to
the COIN-OR Foundation.

Please visit our PayPal link at

      http://www.coin-or.org/how-to-help.html#associate,

or if you prefer, send your check made out to "The COIN-OR Foundation,
Inc." along with your name and e-mail address to:

      COIN-OR Foundation
      c/o Ted Ralphs
      ISE, Lehigh University
      200 W. Packer Ave.
      Bethlehem, PA 18015-1582

(Note that the deduction applies retroactively to previous donations as
well.)

Questions? Contact treasurer at coin-or.org for tax inquiries or
info at coin-or.org to learn more about the benefits of corporate
sponsorship.

Thanks for your continued support, and best wishes for the new year
from COIN-OR.

 	    Matthew Saltzman
 	    President

Clemson University Math Sciences