[Coin-discuss] (no subject)

Anderson, Mike mike.anderson at amd.com
Wed Dec 14 11:35:27 EST 2005

I'm new to COIN and am trying to compile COIN/Clp using cygwin and mingw
under Windows to produce a Windows console application. I uncommented
the -mno-cygwin -I- -I/usr/include/g++-3 setting for the CXX varialble
in the Makefile.CYGWIN makefile.  I'm now getting compiliation errors.
The error I'm getting is that -I- is being defined twice.  If I remove
-I- from the CXX variable, I'm getting a compilation error in
CoinFactorization1.cpp stating that CoinIsnan is undeclared in
CoinFloatEqual.hpp.  Any idea what is going on and how to fix my
compilation problems.  I'd prefer not to dig down into the internals of
the Makfiles/source code if there is an easy solution.

Thanks,

Mike