[Coin-discuss] Mini-track on open source software at INFORMS '05

Brady Hunsaker hunsaker at engr.pitt.edu
Tue Apr 12 10:37:29 EDT 2005

Ted,

I've decided that I would like to present on some open-source work that
I'm just starting (but plan to have done before the conference).
However, I'm not sure whether I want to organize a session.  Do you
already have any session chairs who would like a speaker?  Or you can
try to talk me into organizing the session myself.  How are you doing on
session chairs?

Brady

--
Brady Hunsaker