[Coin-discuss] Notes on porting COIN to HP-UX

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 6 14:37:05 EDT 2005

Spyros,

Thanks for the input.  I will leave the makefile stuff to experts but I
have fixed the .hpp and .cpp files which gave minor problems.

John Forrest

"Kontogiorgis, Spyros A" <Spyros.A.Kontogiorgis at delta.com>
Sent by: coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
04/05/2005 04:36 PM
Please respond to
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research

<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>
cc

Subject
[Coin-discuss] Notes on porting COIN to HP-UX

Gentlemen,
we just finished compiling and building COIN on an HP 64 bit architecture.

In the process we discovered small changes we had to make to the makefiles

and some of the source code. In the spirit of open-source, we would like
to share these
with the COIN community, and we have attached them in this email for your
consideration.
Hopefully some of them will make it in a next release.
Thanks,
Spyros Kontogiorgis
Research, Modeling, and Design Group
Delta Technology