[Coin-discuss] MATLAB

Johan Löfberg loefberg at control.ee.ethz.ch
Wed Oct 20 11:11:59 EDT 2004

Tried that one, but I seem to have some problems anyway. I run the .bat-file
(after changing some paths) and all I get is a completely empty work-space
(cannot select any project or so). Same thing if I open the coin.dsw file
directly,

If I try to open any of the project files (.dsp) I get a warning like "This
makefile was not generated by Developerstudio..." . Seems to indicate that
there is something wrong with my installation I guess.

I am using VC6.0 if anyone wonders