[Coin-discuss] __64BIT__

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Sun Nov 28 20:40:29 EST 2004

I have changed to using int64_t instead of '#ifdef __64BIT__' in
CoinIndexedVector.cpp. I think it's a lot cleaner. It has worked on every
platform I could try it on, but it may break some other. I have committed the
change and I would like to ask people to test whether it compiles on their
favorite platform. If it doesn't then I'll revert or figure out something
else.

Also, there are some changes to Makefile.Linux, as linux runs on many
platforms (some 32, some 64 bit). The Makefile is more accommodating now.

--Laci