[Coin-discuss] Osi MPS import and row/col names

Pierre Bonami Pierre.Bonami at lip6.fr
Tue May 4 10:11:44 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I would like to read an MPS file into an OsiSolverInterface and to keep track of
the names
given to the variables and the constraints in the MPS file.
>From the documentation, I get the impression that Osi does not store this
information.
I would be gratefull if somebody could tell me whether I am wrong or not.
If the names are finaly not stored, I would use any
advice on the simplest way to keep track of the infos from CoinMpsIO.
Best regards,

		Pierre Bonami
		Post-Doc Univertity Paris 6