[Coin-discuss] Re: MpsIO (continued)

Francois Margot fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 29 11:24:46 EST 2004

Steve:

The row and col names are ignored in
OsiSolverInterface::writeMpsNative(). The call

writer.setMpsData()

in that function (around line 600) passes null vectors instead of
the parameters rowNames and colNames. Replacing on line 605

(const char **)0, (const char **)0);

by

(const char **) columnNames, (const char **) rowNames);

seems to work.

Francois