[Coin-discuss] how to run Sbb on Windows?

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 22 10:37:41 EST 2004

To build SBB on windows with the Microsoft Visual C++ V6 compiler see the
cvs file COIN/Win/readme.txt.

JP Fasano
jpfasano at us.ibm.com
(914)945-1324  (tie line 862-1324)
COIN www.coin-or.org

|---------+------------------------------------------------>
|         |           Yu Wang <ywang7 at eng.buffalo.edu>     |
|         |           Sent by:                             |
|         |           coin-discuss-admin at www-124.southbury.|
|         |           usf.ibm.com                          |
|         |                                                |
|         |                                                |
|         |           03/20/2004 05:00 PM                  |
|         |           Please respond to coin-discuss       |
  |       To:       coin-discuss at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com                                                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  [Coin-discuss] how to run Sbb on Windows?                                                                                     |

Could anybody please tell me how to run Sbb on Windows?
Thanks.

Yu Wang