[Coin-discuss] Submitting Mosek Osi Interface

Bo Jensen bo.jensen at mosek.com
Wed Jun 30 11:57:01 EDT 2004

Hi Coin,
It has been some time since we wrote a Osi interface for Mosek, we did
not submit this code since we wanted to wait to the redesign of Osi was
done, but people could obtain the code from me. We would like to submit
the code now, if possible. So what should we do, fill out a Mini-COO and
sending the code to who ? What about maintenance ? We will like to
contribute with this if possible.
The OsiMsk supports Mosek ver. 3.1 (very) soon to be released. A
unlimited trial version of Mosek can be downloaded from our web site,
and students can have a free semester license.

Best Regards
Bo
--
MOSEK ApS