[Coin-discuss] Branch and price restore feasibility dual rays

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Sat Jul 24 08:29:27 EDT 2004

Hi Jakob,

I brought up the same issue back in December.
http://www-124.ibm.com/pipermail/coin-discuss/2003-December/000730.html

I don't use CPX much, so I never bothered investigating this more. But,
if I recall, I think the OsiCpx getDualRays is wrong.

Try switching the OsiCpxSolverInterface::getDualRays to use CPXs direct
call:
CPXdualfarkas(getEnvironmentPtr(), getLpPtr(), ray, NULL);

I think you also need to negate it, as this is what BCP expects:
transform(ray, ray + m, ray, negate<double>())

Let me know if this works and if not, send a small isolated example.

COIN folks, can we switch to a version of mailman that provides
searchable archives?

Matthew