[Coin-discuss] update the true lower bound question

Silva, Eduardo BRA efsilva at nps.navy.mil
Wed Jan 21 20:52:07 EST 2004

	Dear Coin Team/Users,

	I am trying to implement a branch-and-price algorithm in a serial environment.
	I suppose I should generate my variables in the "generate_vars_in_lp" method. However, before doing that, the method "compute_lower_bound" is called. My question is: should I generate my variables in "compute_lower_bound" to know if I can update the true lower bound,  or I lost some detail?

	Thanks again for the help I am receiving from you,
	Eduardo.