[Coin-discuss] Sequence Diagram?

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Mon Jan 19 07:33:52 EST 2004

Hi Eduardo,

Unfortunately there is no up-to-date documentation.

A good place to start is:
http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/coin/documentation.html

The BCP manual is out-of-date, but can help understand the algorithm flow:
http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/coin/Presentations/bcp-man.pdf

The recent Informs Workshop talk by Ted Ralphs is also helpful and
contains a diagram of the basic algorithm flow. It also goes through a
simple branch and cut example:
http://sagan.ie.lehigh.edu/coin/COIN_EXAMPLES/uflBCP/Doc/uflBCP/index.html

The "COIN Tutorial" at Lehigh also contains documented examples -
currently there are 2 examples of using BCP for branch and cut and 1
example of using BCP for branch and price (DantzigWolfe-like column
generation, using algorithmic variables).
http://sagan.ie.lehigh.edu/coin/

In the future, we will be posting many other BCP examples to this site.
Hope this helps.

Matt

--
Matthew Galati