[Coin-discuss] Clp assertions failed

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 27 09:41:53 EST 2004

I think it should be okay now.  The assertions were the suspect part
although I am surprised it hadn't happened before.

John Forrest

"Gabrielle  A. Grün" <grun at cs.sfu.ca>
Sent by: coin-discuss-admin at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com
02/25/2004 11:32 PM
Please respond to
coin-discuss

coin-discuss at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com
cc

Subject
[Coin-discuss] Clp assertions failed

Hi All,

During a run of  sample2 of Sbb (in the version of COIN checked out on
February 19th) with the standard setup (not using any of my
modifications),
the following Clp assertions failed,

E:\c6\c6a\COIN\Win-VSNET\SbbSamplesSample2>runtimes > out1
Assertion failed: bound==noFake, file e:\c6\coin\clp\clpsimplexdual.cpp,
line 37
83
Assertion failed: bound==noFake, file e:\c6\coin\clp\clpsimplexdual.cpp,
line 37
83
Assertion failed: iSequence>=0, file e:\c6\coin\clp\clpsimplex.cpp, line
5002

Thanks for your help.

Gabrielle A. Grün, Ph.D. Student
School of Computing Science