[Coin-discuss] OsiColCut.hpp and gcc-2.95.4

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Fri Apr 30 17:16:59 EDT 2004

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Tuomo Takkula wrote:

> 	Hi.
>
> While trying to compile the current Osi sources from CVS with gcc-
> 2.95.4 I ran into the stuff shown below. OTOH, with gcc-3.3 it
> compiled just fine. For reasons beyond my control I am sort of stuck
> with gcc-2.95.4 - so, does anyone have an idea how I could fix that?

OSI *used to* work with gcc-2.95.x.  Looking at this issue has been on my
list for a while, but I haven't had much time for it recently.  In fact, I
believe I had it compiling but not linking last I looked.  I have a 2.95.x
compiler and I'll try to look at it next week if it is still open.

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs