[Coin-discuss] Make failure for Sbb's unitTest

Michael Armbruster michael.armbruster at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Nov 24 05:17:01 EST 2003

Hi there,

I checked out the latest version of Sbb from COIN using Cvs. Making Sbb
itselve using the simple "make" seemed to work, but when using make unitTest
I got the messages attached below, which suggest that files
readline/readline.h and readline/history.h are missing. I checked and I could
not find them anywhere in the code I had checked out.

Michael

P.S. I also submitted this "bug"-report to
http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/bugs/?group_id=30

make -f Makefile.test
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/mathe/lvhome20/users/personal/marmbru/COIN/Sb
b/Test'

Compiling SbbMain.cpp
SbbMain.cpp:282:31: readline/readline.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
SbbMain.cpp:283:30: readline/history.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
SbbMain.cpp: In function `std::string <unnamed>::nextField()':
SbbMain.cpp:300: error: `readline' undeclared (first use this function)
SbbMain.cpp:300: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
   each function it appears in.)
SbbMain.cpp:305: error: `add_history' undeclared (first use this function)
make[2]: *** [Linux-g/SbbMain.o] Fehler 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/mathe/lvhome20/users/personal/marmbru/COIN/Sbb/Test'
make[1]: *** [unitTest] Fehler 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/mathe/lvhome20/users/personal/marmbru/COIN/Sbb/Test'
make: *** [unitTest] Fehler 2