[Coin-discuss] lots of failed assertion with Sample2 on Solaris8

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 5 15:58:47 EST 2003

The asserts in Clpsimplex.cpp were only added when someone wanted to be
able to test if scaled problem was feasible and unscaled one infeasible.
They are not vital but I will look into why they are occurring at the end
of the search in Branch and Cut.  It does look as if it is some
interaction with final solve.

I don't know about other assert.  I may find time to look, but I find it
more difficult to look at code since someone re-formatted it.

John Forrest