[Coin-discuss] OsiSolverInterfaceTest.cpp

JP Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Sat May 3 20:18:31 EDT 2003

I also think it is great having OsiGlpk running wiht unitTest.

JP Fasano
jpfasano at us.ibm.com
(914)945-1324  (tie line 862-1324)
COIN www.coin-or.org

                      Brady Hunsaker
                      <hunsaker at isye.gatech.edu>                   To:       coin-discuss at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com
                      Sent by:                                     cc:       coin-discuss at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com
                      coin-discuss-admin at www-124.southbury.        Subject:  Re: [Coin-discuss] OsiSolverInterfaceTest.cpp
                      usf.ibm.com

                      05/03/2003 06:31 PM
                      Please respond to coin-discuss

I forgot to mention that the testing in unitTest.cpp and
OsiSolverInterfaceTest.cpp really helped me improve OsiGlpk,
especially by helping me identify several significant errors.

Thanks to everyone who has spent time working on the test sets.

Brady