[Coin-discuss] OsiSolverInterfaceTest.cpp

Brady Hunsaker hunsaker at isye.gatech.edu
Sat May 3 15:01:26 EDT 2003

I went ahead and implemented setColSolution and setRowPrice in OsiGlpk
by changing the cache without telling GLPK, similar to the
implementations in OsiDylp and OsiXpr.  I'm still not convinced this
is the best long-term solution.

Because of this and other recent corrections, I modified
OsiSolverInterfaceTest.cpp by removing almost all of the explicit checks
for GLPK.  That is, OsiGlpk now passes almost all of the tests in
OsiSolverInterfaceTest.cpp (previously there were about 5 that had to
be explicitly skipped).

The one exception is the test for setDblParam.  This test sends in a
variety of values.  Since GLPK does some of its own sanity checks, it
aborts when unrealistic values are given.  The function setDblParam
works fine (as far as I know); it just won't pass this test.  I don't
think this is a problem.

Brady

Brady Hunsaker
Georgia Institute of Technology
Program in Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Optimization
School of Industrial and Systems Engineering

E-mail address:   hunsaker at isye.gatech.edu