[Coin-discuss] Global cuts

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 29 14:52:12 EST 2003

Sounds like a good idea...

While we are talking about ideas: I propose to add a couple of more
generateCuts() methods to the cut generator base class. Basically I'd like to
make it possible to pass in the problem description and solution in some other
way than passing in a solverinterface. Like passing in a packed matrix and a
pointer to the primal solution, or passing in a set of pointers (i.e., a
C-style interface).

Any objections?

--Laci