[Coin-discuss] row activity patch for the cplex osi solver interface.

JP Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 28 10:34:33 EST 2003

>Could we imagine to replace leading tabs
>by space or replace any
>leading space by tabs such that every one
>could have a readable version of
>the code. Now with my tab setting set to
>4 spaces it is really difficult to
>read the code.

I agree that tabs are a problem for readability and spaces should be used.

JP Fasano
jpfasano at us.ibm.com
(914)945-1324  (tie line 862-1324)
COIN www.coin-or.org

|---------+------------------------------------------------>
|         |           Vivian.DeSmedt at aisystems.be          |
|         |           Sent by:                             |
|         |           coin-discuss-admin at www-124.southbury.|
|         |           usf.ibm.com                          |
|         |                                                |
|         |                                                |
|         |           01/28/2003 10:30 AM                  |
|         |           Please respond to coin-discuss       |
|         |                                                |
|---------+------------------------------------------------>
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       coin-discuss at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Coin-discuss] row activity patch for the cplex osi solver interface.        |
  |                                                                                              |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Dear Osi,

Here is my version of OsiCpxSolverInterface.cpp

It solve the problem of the row activity sign.

(See attached file: OSICPX~1.ZIP)

Vivian.

PS: Could we imagine to replace leading tabs by space or replace any
leading space by tabs such that every one could have a readable version of
 the code. Now with my tab setting set to 4 spaces it is really difficult
read the code.

#### OSICPX~1.ZIP has been removed from this note on January 28, 2003 by J
P Fasano