[Coin-discuss] Primal infeasible status inconsitencies.

Vivian.DeSmedt at aisystems.be Vivian.DeSmedt at aisystems.be
Mon Jan 27 03:32:09 EST 2003

Dear Osi,

I continue my stupid test suite about consisency of the Osi interface.

(See attached file: testOsi.zip)

In the following test suite I expect in test7 no primal feasible solution.
The Cplex implementation report well this but at least Glpk and Cpl fail to
do the same.

obj: 3x + y
2x + y <= 10
x + 3y <= 15
x >= 4
y >= 3

For Cpl I think this is just an Osi interface problem since in the trace of
Cpl I see

Clp0005I 0  Objective 6.5 Primal infeas 0.707107 (1) Dual infeas 0.288675
(1)
Clp0005I 2  Objective 6 Primal infeas 1.73205 (1)
Clp0005I 2  Objective 6 Primal infeas 1.73205 (1)

For Glpk I shoud investigate a bit further.

Regards,
Vivian.

PS: John thank you for the fix.