[Coin-discuss] Osi cplex patches.

Vivian.DeSmedt at aisystems.be Vivian.DeSmedt at aisystems.be
Thu Jan 23 06:11:01 EST 2003

Dear Coin,

We already discuss about that or least make some remarks on that subject.

The convention for conversion between bound and sense seems not to be the
same for cplex and some other solver.

But the OsiCpxSolverInterface still use the convertBoundToSense and
convertSenseToBound defined in the
OsiSolverInterface which lead to miscomprehension and different result
between solvers.

(In particular if dummy constraint are added lb = -inf, ub = inf)

I would like to propose a patch of the OsiCpxSolverInterface to solve that.

In order to do that I would like to know I you agree with my analysis and
what should I do to submit the patch.

Vivian De Smedt.