[Coin-discuss] New CPLEX 8.1 constant names

Lisa Evans evans at ima.umn.edu
Fri Jan 10 18:01:39 EST 2003

I'm trying to compile Osi with CPLEX 8.1 and have discovered that many
CPLEX constant names have been changed sometime between version 7.5 and
8.1 .  Particularly, most of the status parameters have been renamed, as
well as problem types (and CPXPROB_RELAXED no longer exists).  Is anyone
working on converting the OsiCpxSolverInterface.cpp code?  If not, I'd be
willing to give it a shot since I only have access to CPLEX 8.1.

Lisa

Lisa Evans
Institute for Mathematics and its Applications
University of Minnesota
evans at ima.umn.edu