[Coin-discuss] OsiSolverInterface use and in particular OsiClpSolverInterface

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Sat Jan 4 13:18:15 EST 2003

On Sat, 4 Jan 2003, JP Fasano wrote:

> Vivian,
> Your testcase has been added to OsiSolverInterfaceTest.cpp.
> Thanks for submitting it.
> The following solverIntefaces work fine with the test: clp, vol, soplex,
> osl.
> These solverInterfaces seem to have problems with it: dylp, glpk.
> I don't know about xpress or cplex solverInterfaces

CpxOsiSolverInterface using CPLEX 7.5 passes the latest unit test (unless
I needed to specify some particular option to test this feature).

The XPRESS SI won't pass its unit test for other reasons, at least until
it is ported to the native XPRESS 13 API.  CPLEX 8.0 won't work without
at least some porting effort either.

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs at clemson.edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs