[Coin-discuss] Make failure for Sbb's unitTest

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Mon Dec 1 10:43:34 EST 2003

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Michael Armbruster wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I checked out the latest version of Sbb from COIN using Cvs. Making Sbb
> itselve using the simple "make" seemed to work, but when using make unitTest
> I got the messages attached below, which suggest that files
> readline/readline.h and readline/history.h are missing. I checked and I could
> not find them anywhere in the code I had checked out.

GNU Readline is a system utility.  It should be distributed with any Linux
system and most Unix systems (you need the development libraries to build
code from source), or it is available from www.gnu.org.  Try "man
readline" to see if it's on yours, or look in /usr/include or
/usr/local/include for starters.