[Coin-discuss] unitTest & column solution before solve

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Fri Apr 25 20:34:13 EDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Lou Hafer wrote:

> Folks,
>[...]
>
> 	Further in this same direction, is there any interest in trying to
> add some principles of behaviour to the documentation for OsiSolverInterface?

Absolutely (if not for the current OSI, certainly for the next version).
I plan to get back to working on the rewrite in a few days (it's exam week
here), and I think it would be an excellent idea to put together a written
design spec for that.  Suggestions welcome.

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs at clemson.edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs