[Coin-discuss] Compile on 64bit AIX with xlC

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 8 18:14:32 EDT 2003

I have checked it out, but it probably still won't work. xlC was complaining
about the
  int xx = (int) temp;
line, and apparently it's not willing to cast a double* to int even with
reinterpret_cast (which is strange). I think going back to the sizeof test and
the using memcpy(xx, temp, sizeof(double*)) might do the trick.

--Laci