[Coin-discuss] follow-up

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 17 11:55:46 EDT 2002

Brady,
Thanks for the code contribution and the follow-up note.  We're delighted
to have an interface to the GLPK open source solver,
and you're comments and suggestions along the way have been really useful
and encouraging to the OSI developers.
The interface is in the queue for the core-team.  I've spoken to both
Matthew Saltzman and Laci Ladanyi.  There are some administrative tidbits I
need to cover with you for the submission, and I"ll contact you offline on
these today.
Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center