[Coin-discuss] follow-up

Brady Hunsaker hunsaker at isye.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 11 23:22:01 EDT 2002

A couple of weeks ago I sent in a draft of an OSI interface for GLPK.
I haven't heard back from anyone on the core team.

I'm interested in doing whatever I can to help make this formally a
part of COIN.  Even if there's nothing I can do right now, I'd
appreciate hearing back from someone so that I know it hasn't fallen
through the cracks.  I understand that people may be busy right now;
if that's the case, just let me know that it's on someone's list to be
dealt with eventually (an estimated time frame would be even better).

Thanks,
Brady

Brady Hunsaker
Georgia Institute of Technology
Program in Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Optimization
School of Industrial and Systems Engineering

E-mail address:   hunsaker at isye.gatech.edu