[Coin-discuss] encouraging contributions to COIN

Gosavi, Abhijit gosavi at USCOLO.edu
Wed May 1 19:43:48 EDT 2002

One reason why I am still on the list is I am hoping that we shall be able
to create an open source code for discrete event simulation.  The commercial
simulators are very expensive.  This will be a terrific contribution both
for the industrial engineering and the computer science communities.

Perhaps the issues raised by Brady need to be discussed at a meeting -
INFORMS maybe?

Abhijit Gosavi
Assistant Professor
University of Southern Colorado