[Coin-discuss] two phase algorithm with algo vars in BCP continued

jvielma at entelchile.net jvielma at entelchile.net
Wed Jun 12 20:26:15 EDT 2002

complementing my last email, there is also a problem with the call to BCP_tm_wrapup in BCP_tm_tasks_before_new_phase, but it seems to be directlly related to BCP_Msg_LpStatistics problem.

There doesn't seem to be no problem with TrimTreeBeforeNewPhase when using algo. vars, but PriceInRootBeforePhase2 is only for index variables according to some warning messages.

Is thera a simple way to so pricing of algo vars in the root node after phase 1? It seems to me that you could just add the root node to the list of nodes to be processed on the next phase ( plus some bookeeping ) but you would have to modify BCP's code.