[Coin-discuss] OsiSolverInterface use and in particular OsiClpSolverInterface

Vivian De Smedt vivian at vdesmedt.com
Mon Dec 16 03:22:02 EST 2002

Matthew,

Thank you for your relpy

 > The difference here is that in the original code, you can't resize a
 > nonexistent array. I'm not sure what the original spec called for, but
 > that's not completely unreasonable. In what context is it a problem for
 > you?

In the search of a solution to the initialisation problem and even before I
realize that it was an initialisation problem I modify the code in that
direction and that solve it partially only.

So if the initialisation problem is solved I don't need that code change.

It was probably just to speak a bit.

Vivian.