[Coin-discuss] New to COIN

adebanjoOnetel adebanjo at onetel.net.uk
Thu Dec 12 19:26:06 EST 2002

Hello everyone,
I am new to COIN but I will like to know how to use it for a particular problem of mine. I am interested first in the volume algorithm, then maybe other algorithms for pure integer programming problem.

I have downloaded it to my computer. By the way I am using Windows 2000 with MSVC++ 6.0. I noticed that most of the information I have found so far about installing any module of COIN is specific to the unix/linux environment. I sure will be needing some help to startup with.

ade