[Coin-discuss] OSL interface

JP Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 2 18:57:53 EST 2002

>error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ekk_deleteModel at 4 referenced in
function
You probably need to specify OSLMSDLL as a preprocessor defined symbol when
compiling the OsiOslSolverInterface.

JP Fasano
jpfasano at us.ibm.com
(914)945-1324  (tie line 862-1324)
COIN www.coin-or.org

                      "Sofia Figueiredo"
                      <sofia at substancia.com>         To:       <coin-discuss at oss.software.ibm.com>
                      Sent by:                       cc:
                      coin-discuss-admin at www-        Subject:  [Coin-discuss] OSL interface
                      124.ibm.com

                      11/29/2002 12:25 PM
                      Please respond to
                      coin-discuss

Hello all,

I'm using OSL as the LPSolver to COIN OSI.
I'm compiling it in Microsoft Visual C++.net.
In ekk_c_api.h, although the methods in classes are exported, I get errors
like this:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ekk_deleteModel at 4 referenced in
function "private: void __thiscall
OsiOslSolverInterface::gutsOfDestructor(void)" (
?gutsOfDestructor at OsiOslSolverInterface@@AAEXXZ)

Does anyone know why? Or how can I solve this problem?

Won't I need also a .lib or .dll file from OSL?

TIA

Sofia