[Coin-discuss] Presentations at INFORMS San Jose?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Thu Apr 18 13:46:36 EDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Gosavi, Abhijit wrote:

> HI:
> Thanks a lot! I do not see OMNet++ on the open source website for COIN.
> Perhaps, I am looking at the wrong place?

OMNet++ is not a COIN-OR resource.  It's currently at
http://www.hit.bme.hu/phd/vargaa/omnetpp.htm.  The OMNet++ License is a
free-for-non-profit-use license, not truly open source.  There is an
option (described in the documentation) to use the code under the GPL
also.  Unfortunately, neither of these options are compatible with the
COIN-OR license.

We haven't (yet) located or been contacted by anyone with an open-source
simulation package, but we are still interested and looking.

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs at clemson.edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs