[Coin-discuss] Status of COIN interface to bonsai

Gosavi, Abhijit gosavi at USCOLO.edu
Sat Oct 27 18:36:43 EDT 2001

Great.  I think two or three people are all that we need to start.  The
starting point, I think, would be to develop some "general" functions to

* Create an entity
* Delay (hold) an entity
* Queuing
* Destroying the entity
* Statistics collection

Law and Kelton is one nice source for programs, but the functions in a
software have to be general, so that they may be simply put together in a
list to simulate an arbitrary system.  This last feature, I think, is
crucial to make it a general purpose simulation software that can be used in
simulating networks, queues and manufacturing systems.

Thanks for your yeah vote.

Abhijit

Abhijit Gosavi
Assistant Professor