[Coin-discuss] Status of COIN interface to bonsai

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Sat Oct 27 00:33:13 EDT 2001

>Nobody contradicted me last time around when I suggested that COIN would
>be interested in hosting such a project if you can get it organized.

Make that 2 "yea" votes.  A high-quality open simulation package would be a
great addition to COIN.

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

Matthew Saltzman <mjs at ces.clemson.edu>@www-126.southbury.usf.ibm.com on
10/26/2001 07:11:20 PM

Please respond to coin-discuss at www-126.southbury.usf.ibm.com

Sent by:    coin-discuss-admin at www-126.southbury.usf.ibm.com

To:    "'coin-discuss at www-126.ibm.com'"
       <coin-discuss at www-126.southbury.usf.ibm.com>
cc:
Subject:    RE: [Coin-discuss] Status of COIN interface to bonsai

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Gosavi, Abhijit wrote:

> Some time back, I had proposed that COIN develop a simulation software in
> and I had received one response.  Is anybody interested?

I'm not sure if you are likely to find many simulators on this list. I
will make some inquiries among people I know, but you might want to try
posting your query in some other fora to try to attract people who have
the desire and the expertise to build a high-quality simulation package.
The Usenet newsgroup sci.op-research would be one good bet.  I don't know
much about other groups or lists where simulators might be hanging out.
Suggestions, anyone?

Nobody contradicted me last time around when I suggested that COIN would
be interested in hosting such a project if you can get it organized.

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs at clemson.edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs