[Coin-discuss] New MPS format?

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 13 14:49:24 EST 2001

FYI:  The new MPS discussion mailing list has been requested from the
server sysadmin, and I'll announce it on the coin-announce and coin-discuss
list as soon as we have it.

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

Matthew Saltzman <mjs at ces.clemson.edu>@www-126.southbury.usf.ibm.com on
11/13/2001 09:09:08 AM

Please respond to coin-discuss at www-126.southbury.usf.ibm.com

Sent by:    coin-discuss-admin at www-126.southbury.usf.ibm.com

To:    <coin-discuss at www-126.southbury.usf.ibm.com>
cc:
Subject:    Re: [Coin-discuss] New MPS format?

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Erling D. Andersen wrote:

> Hi
>
> Maybe this is not the right list for this question.
>
> But were not there going to be set up a mailing list for discussion
> of the new MPS format based on the discussion at the Miami Informs
meeting?

> I cannot find it?

Erling, I admire your enthusiasm!

Give us a couple of days.  Most of us just got back from Miami on Thursday
or Friday and are catching up on stuff we left behind.  We don't
administer our own mail server, so even when the request goes in, it may
take a little time to get it up and running.

I'm sure Robin will anounce here when the list goes live.

> Erling

Clemson University Math Sciences          Editor, INFORMS Online
mjs at clemson.edu                           iol_editor at mail.informs.org
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs          http://www.informs.org