[Coin-discuss] interface to GLPK

Brady Hunsaker hunsaker at isye.gatech.edu
Thu Nov 8 23:28:08 EST 2001

I'm going to start working on a COIN interface to GLPK.  Andrew
Makhorin (the author of GLPK) was very supportive when I emailed him
about this earlier today.

If anyone is interested in helping, please let me know.  I don't think
this will be too much work for one person, but I look at it as an
opportunity to get involved and learn more about COIN and GLPK.  If,
like me, you've been looking for a way to contribute, this could be a
good opportunity.  Just let me know if you're interested.

After a week or two I should have a better idea of how much work is
involved and will post again with an approximate timeline.

Brady

Brady Hunsaker
Georgia Institute of Technology
Program in Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Optimization
School of Industrial and Systems Engineering

E-mail address:   hunsaker at isye.gatech.edu