[Coin-discuss] OSI question

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 14 16:40:13 EST 2001

Tim,

You are entirely right, it's missing at the moment. There should be a
setInteger() / setContinuous() pair of methods. I'll add it to the base class
this week then it's up to the solver interface maintainers to implement them.

Let us know if you notice anything else that's missing. (Also if you'd like to
implement them :-)

--Laci
  ladanyi at us.ibm.com