[Coin-discuss] Questions about OSI

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 9 16:11:10 EDT 2001

>For some reason (we are still trying to find out
>why) this discussion didn't make it to the mailing list...

The reason the orignal note did not make it to the mailling list was it was
never sent to the mailling list. (It was sent to
coin-discuss-admin at oss.software.ibm.com) The originator of the note was
notified of the fix on 6/29/2001, the same day the problem was reported to
the list admin. All of the follow-on discussion was sent directly to the
individuals emails, and therefore didn't appear on the discussion list
either.

Hope that solves that mystery!
Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer