[Coin-announce] Organization-wide Discussions on Github

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sat Apr 23 12:48:59 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

Github recently announced support for organization-wide Discussions on
Github and we have now enabled this for the COIN-OR organization:

https://github.com/orgs/coin-or/discussions

This effectively supplants the two remaining user mailing lists that had
not already been moved to Github: coin-announce and coin-discuss. It also
makes it easier for users who don't necessarily know what repository is
the correct one for posting a given question.

Going forward, please post anything that would have previously been posted
to one of those two mailing lists to the new COIN-OR Discussions instead.
Feel free to notify us of places where references to these old mailing
lists still exist. We would like to clean those up.

If you would like to subscribe to COIN-OR Discussions (receive notification
of new Discussions), I believe the way to do it is to watch

https://github.com/coin-or/coin-or

The organization Discussion tab is a reflector of the one in this repo.

Enjoy!

Chers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering