[Coin-announce] Making ear-end donations? Think of COIN-OR!

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Wed Dec 28 16:58:53 EST 2016

Greetings-

As you know, the COIN-OR project is the premier source for open-source
software for computational operations research. The project is run by
volunteers who donate substantial time to making it a success, but we
do have some expenses related to operating our infrastructure.

As you decide on last-minute charitable donations, we hope you will
consider supporting COIN-OR. The COIN-OR Foundation is a tax-exempt
501(c)3 educational organization, so your donations are tax deductible
in the US. You can make your donation via PayPal using the Donate
button on our Contributing page at

    https://www.coin-or.org/contributing/

If you would prefer to write a check, or if you need an invoice or
acknowledgment, please contact me at president AT coin-or DOT org.

Thank you very much for your support, and best wishes for the new year.
--
Matthew Saltzman
President, the COIN-OR Foundation, Inc.