[Coin-announce] Seeking COIN-OR impact testimonials

Robert Fourer rfourer at 4er.org
Fri May 30 19:42:18 EDT 2014

We are preparing to nominate the initiators and founders of COIN-OR for the
2014 INFORMS Impact Prize.  Thus we are soliciting testimonials to the
impact that COIN-OR projects have had on diverse research and business
activities.

We invite you to send us a paragraph or two describing how COIN-OR software
has made a significant difference to your work and accomplishments.  Also if
you have been involved in developing software under the auspices of COIN-OR,
we would be happy to hear of its impact on your users.  Please send your
description by June 25 to me at rfourer at 4er.org.  Also feel free to send me
any questions about what's needed.

Bob Fourer

Kevin Furman