[Coin-announce] End-of-year tax-deductible contribution request

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Mon Dec 29 23:04:03 EST 2014

COIN-OR has had an exciting year.  The highlight for several of us was
the opportunity to accept the INFORMS Impact Prize on behalf of the
COIN-OR community of developers and users that made our impact a
reality.  We also cleared a backlog of new projects (we now have over 50
total) and continued to make progress on our build and packaging
systems.  We have exciting plans for the new year, including a new Web
site, expanded Git support, and more.

In order to continue to provide COIN-OR resources, the COIN-OR
Foundation needs to replenish its operating funds for the coming year.
If you would like to make a last-minute, tax-deductible contribution to
the foundation, you can do so through our PayPal account.  Visit our
home page at http://www.coin-or.org and click the Donate button in the
left margin.  If you would prefer to send a check, or if you need a
receipt or an invoice, please contact me via email (president AT coin-or
DOT org).

We thank you for your continued support and wish you the best for the
new year.

The COIN-OR Foundation is a 501(c)3 educational nonprofit organization.

--
Matthew Saltzman, President
The COIN-OR Foundation, Inc.