[Coin-announce] COIN-OR CUP Celebration: Monday 8:30pm The Loon Cafe bar

Steven Dirkse sdirkse at gams.com
Sun Oct 6 18:38:56 EDT 2013

COIN-OR INFORMS CUP Celebration
INFORMS Annual Meeting 2013
8:30pm Monday  7 Oct, The Loon Cafe Bar & Restaurant

After careful consideration of many excellent submissions and much
difficult deliberation, we have agreed upon a 2013 COIN-OR Informs Cup
winner. This winning entry will be announced at the Cup celebration Monday
evening, as follows:

Monday 7 October, 8:30pm
The Loon Cafe Bar & Restaurant
500 1st Ave. North
Minneapolis MN 55403

Map/directions:
https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&ie=UTF-8&q=google+maps+minneapolis+loon&fb=1&gl=us&hq=google+maps+minneapolis+loon&cid=0,0,17084937416459487306&ei=sPRKUrxi9LPgA-e3gFA&ved=0CC0QrwswAA

looncafe.com

>From the convention center, head out toward the river, take a left on 5th
St., and when you get to 1st Ave N. the Loon is right there.

You are warmly invited to come along and help us recognize and celebrate
the winner's achievements. Please bring your INFORMS conference badge as
identification.

This event will be sponsored by AIMMS, GAMS, and Maximal Software.

We look forward to seeing you on Monday,

Steve Dirkse, on behalf of the 2013 COIN-OR INFORMS Cup committee:
Kevin Furman
Marcel Roelofs
John Tomlin
Stefan Vigerske